Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby
If you ain't first you're last

Friday, August 1, 2008

Company Days

Wow, just looking back at how fast the time here has gone by. We'll soon have been down here seven years. To the left is a photo of Tilena and the first two friends she made here.













Here's Tilena with Ryan the night of his graduation. To see that big ole boy reaching over the fence for his "Mama" was something special. He starts Edison next month. My oh my the time.....












Isn't she still a heart stopper. All this after three kids and a grand baby. Not many Nanna's look like this...After 22 years she still takes my breath away.










As normal, Tilena's chatting it up with another ball player's Mom while Nick is playing ball. In the foreground is our Associate Pastor and one of Nick's buddies.











Here's a shot of all of us right after Ryan's graduation. You know, Nick is a Senior this year....it's our last rodeo....the tide rolls on.










I think that's all I'll post tonight. Nick and I just got back from Beef's for dinner. Ryan has gone swimming with a friend and T-Bug is shopping in Ft Myers. Bowden and I went for a quick bike ride and I'm about to turn into a pumpkin.
God Bless you all.
Don and Company












No comments: